Adaklin - a powerful anti-acne remedy on the basis of retinoids
Despite a short life, the benefits of using Adaklin have already been appreciated by many people. Every person who suffers from acne, constantly feels uncomfortable because of the unpleasant aesthetic appearance of his skin. Acne can cause a variety of causes that are related to the general condition of the body. It is very important to start the treatment in time.
- Adaklin is intended for the appearance of a quick and persistent effect.
- As a rule, during the course, dermatologists are advised to give up fatty, too sour or sweet food .
- Additionally, special concentrated therapeutic agents should be used, which will disinfect the skin and help fight acne.
On the preparation, there was practically no occurrence of allergic reactions. Another advantage of the gel is a relatively small price. Its cost is about 400-500 rubles.
Analogues of Adaklin
One of the most popular analogues is Differin , and also Adapalen. They have almost the same pharmacological properties.
If we talk about pharmacological affiliation, then this is a dermatotropic agent. It contains vitamin A , as well as retinoids, which have a calming effect on the skin, and also help to resist the appearance of new inflammations. Regular application of Adaklin will not only help get rid of acne, but also make the skin smooth and even its color. On forums and thematic sites you can see, mainly, positive feedback about the miraculous effect of using this gel. Of course, this will require proper skin care and use additional means for washing, lotions, foams, light creams. During the use of the drug, it is better to refuse from using decorative cosmetics. Another of its advantages lies in the fact that it is very functional and operates on almost all types of eels .
How to use it correctly?
The drug is presented in two versions: a light white cream and gel. The difference between the effectiveness of each of them is difficult to distinguish. Therefore, before starting to use, it is advisable to seek help from a dermatologist, who will be able to advise which form of Adaklin will suit you.
Are there any instructions for using it?
- The product is applied after washing once a day. It is recommended to do this at night, a few hours before bedtime. Thus, it will be possible to avoid negative effects on the skin of external factors (wind, sunlight, cold).
- Treatment should begin with small doses. If there are no negative allergic reactions, gradually the amount of applied cream can be increased.
- The period of treatment depends on the degree of acne.
Experts advise to give up sunburn throughout the course. It should be remembered that application of the product can cause discomfort. At the first stages of treatment, itching, flaking and slight redness can be felt. In rare cases, it is possible to increase the number of acne, but in the future they will disappear. It is important to learn how to properly use Adaklin: Avoid contact with the eyes, as it will cause redness or swelling. If this happens, the eyes should be thoroughly rinsed with plenty of water. Storage temperature should not exceed 25 degrees.
What results can be achieved after regular use of the drug?
- Of course, the desired result is the disappearance of acne, acne. A huge number of studies are being conducted that prove the effectiveness of the drug in the fight against these dermatological diseases. You can use additional tools to make the result faster. Not superfluous will be a soft scrub, salicylic gel , as well as light creams with a soothing effect;
- Among other positive results, there was an improvement in the general condition of the skin. Its color became more even and healthy. It was possible to get rid of peeling and redness, scars and wounds become less visually noticeable.