Why do fatty glands (lipomas) appear on the body and how can they be treated?
This type of neoplasm under the skin of a person in the people is usually called a wen.
In medical terminology, it is a lipoma . The wordform is formed from the combination of the Greek roots "lipos" and "om", which can literally be translated as a fatty tumor. If more precisely, then a tumor of adipose tissue.
To be frightened it is not necessary - to cancer tumors zhirovik has no relation and is a benign neoplasm .
What is Wen?
Sometimes, and in recent years is not so rare, a person suddenly discovers a small seal under his skin. Soft to the touch, it has certain boundaries and can slightly shift, if you press it with your finger. According to tactile sensations, this anomaly is a small pea, the size of which increases with time.
Part of the gyro is like an inflamed lymph node, but only externally. : The remaining symptoms indicate an absolute difference between these two concepts :
- The appearance of a fatty gland for a long time may go unnoticed, since its existence is not associated with fever or pain.
- Lipoma, even with pressure, does not cause painful sensations.
- It can be located in any part of the body - from the head to the limbs, and only where there is fat tissue. There are often cases of their appearance even in the abdominal cavity.
The only trouble that the lipoma delivers is its appearance. Or rather, swelling on the surface of the body, which looks unattractive. Especially if it is not possible to hide under the clothes a constantly increasing seal in the dimensions.
What is the reason for the formation of Wen
The food of the XXI century leaves much to be desired. It contains many ingredients not of biological origin, the presence of which disrupts the normal cleansing of the organism in the process of its vital activity.
In addition, a sedentary lifestyle, not observing the regime of the day and the diet, leads to a decrease in the motility of the gastrointestinal tract, which chronically does not have time to remove the decay products and they are shoved by the body along the corners of the body, including its peripheral zone, which is the subcutaneous adipose tissue. It is here that the so-called "slags" are stored, an overabundance of which, in the final analysis, can block the sebaceous gland ducts.
What are the dangers of adolescents
Zhirovik, as already noted, is a benign neoplasm. However, there is (albeit a small) probability of its mutation. This occurs in the case when the old internal wen-gum is encapsulated and, inaccessible to protective antibodies, becomes a nutrient medium for the development of pathogenic microflora.
It is also dangerous in the case of radical self-medication: it is impossible to squeeze out or puncture the lipoma at home under any circumstances, as this can lead to infection . In addition, gross interference in the structure of adipose tissue can cause its abnormal growth.
How do you get rid of the new fat on your body?
A small fat seal can be tried to remove with the help of long-known and absolutely safe folk remedies, whose action is aimed at enhancing blood circulation in the zone of lipoma localization.
- Often apply a compress of freshly cut Kallisia leaf fragrant. It is applied to the tumor and tightly bandaged for 10-12 hours (for a greater effect, the sheet is covered with a polyethylene film). What is this plant? It is known to everyone as the Golden Us.
- Strengthen the blood circulation and gruel from garlic, carefully rubbed with a few drops of vegetable oil. This compound should be rubbed daily into the affected area of the body.
- If a dense compress of films of raw chicken eggs is applied to a fat pad, after some time the skin under it will turn red and become swollen. This indicates the inflow of blood to the affected area. Then the compress is removed and the tissues are given time to recover. Continue treatment only after removing the puffiness and restore the natural color of the skin.
- In an open area of the skin, devoid of intense hair, a more radical method can be used: to drop a drop of fresh juice of a plant called celandine on the lipoma. It is poisonous and its effect on the skin will cause its ulceration, that is, the appearance of a hole in the wen. After that, you can use any available means to remove the contents of the seal. It can be a compress from the well-known Vishnevsky ointment , from baked onions, from freshly cut aloe leaf or from plantain leaves, ground to a gruel-like condition.
- To increase the body's resistance during treatment, it is necessary to eat 0.5 to 1.5 large spoons of cinnamon powder. This is a well-known spice, which can be taken with food: hot milk with cinnamon, coffee with cinnamon, cinnamon can be added to cereals and soups.
If the taste of food in the presence of cinnamon does not cause pleasant sensations, then you can simply take it before eating and drink plenty of water.
Surgical methods for removing adipocytes
Large enough adipose cells no longer respond to treatment with folk remedies, and to get rid of them, one has to resort to surgical removal.
- Removal by injection into the interior of a special solution, resulting in resorption of accumulated contents. This method is good because it does not leave scars on the skin , but it is only suitable if the compaction dimensions do not exceed a couple of centimeters.
- For zhirovikov, whose dimensions exceed 3 cm, surgical removal is used. This type of treatment is performed under anesthesia and leaves behind unattractive scars on the skin surface.
- The most progressive method for treating lime in a clinical setting is laser surgery. Carried out with local anesthesia, it does not take much time to heal and does not leave noticeable skin defects.